Farmlands AgFest – 3rd newsletter
1) TO GET INTO AGFEST FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS FROM THE MAIN STREET (HIGH STREET) :
- If you are coming from the South – Turn Left into Raleigh Street
- If you are coming from the North – Turn Right into Raleigh Street
- Drive West along Raleigh Street until you meet Preston Road at the end of Raleigh Street.
DO NOT TURN LEFT
- Please turn right into Preston Road
- Drive 200m and turn left into Swift Street
- Drive 150m and take the first left into Reid Street
- Drive 300m to the corner of Reid Street and Merrick Street
- Please meet Agfest staff here and you will be directed where to go next
- This is to assist with getting everyone in and on time easily.
SPEED RESTRICTION 20Km/h on Aerodrome Road
Download Map Guide
If you have any freight requests, this includes the use of motor bikes, telehandler, tractor’s to get gear to site please email [email protected]. Booking’s via email are essential.
3) Pack in – Pack out
The Site is open 7am to 8pm Monday 9th and Tuesday the 10th, on Wednesday 11th and Thursday 12th site will be open from 7am to 9pm.
Any HEAVY VEHICLE movements involving Hi-abs, Cranes, Large unloads requiring telehandler or similar are requested to be done by Tuesday 10th at the latest.
WE CANNOT HAVE LARGE UNLOADS TURNING UP ON THURSDAY AFTERNOON WHEN THE SITE IS FULL OF EXHIBITORS.
Local West Coast exhibitors are requested to set up their site by Wednesday at 9pm – Leaving Thursday clear for out of town exhibitors to set up minimising congestion.
We have overnight security Wednesday at 5pm through to Sunday Morning at 9am, however we do advise that anyone with valuables removes them from site where possible.
If you are unable to meet these requirements could you please send an email [email protected]
Pack-out will start at 4.30 on Saturday 14th – NO VEHICLE MOVMENTS HOWEVER UNTIL 5PM
The site will open at 7.30 on Sunday 15th and Monday 16th so you can finish off your pack-out.
We request all sites to be vacated by 5pm on Tuesday 17th if you are unable to meet this deadline please email [email protected]
4) Exhibitor Packs
You will collect your Exhibitor Pack from the AgFest Isite on arrival. In the pack are your Exhibitor passes, you will need to put these on, on arrival and wear them for the entire event.
Those of you with Agfest Function tickets – these are a wrist band and will also be in your Exhibitor pack..
5) The Site..
For those of you who remember the ground conditions of 2018 you’ll be pleased to arrive and see the new lane ways – we will be enforcing that you don’t drive across anyone else’s site and please stay on the lane ways…
6)If you want to watch the site build you can follow it on the webcam – here’s the link
We are now on site, in full set up mode, if you have any further questions please email us at [email protected].
The Weather Forecast is looking great, we’re all looking forward to a great couple of days of business..